Thursday 27 October 2011

Memory Foam = Bliss!!

I remember the day I discovered memory foam. 

It was before my scoliosis surgery and I was looking for anything to help with my pain. I bought a memory foam mattress topper and I can honestly say that it was the best thing I ever did. After sleeping on memory foam I remember waking up for the first time without pain and stiffness, it was amazing and in my opinion, well worth the money.

At the time they were about £90 for a single topper but they've come down in price considerably now and are widely available. 

Now I can't sleep comfortably without my memory foam topper, I usually wake up in pain if I go on holiday and have to sleep on a hard bed. I usually can't wait to get back to my own bed and my memory foam! It's like bliss when I lie down on it after a long day.


If you suffer with back pain from scoliosis memory foam is well worth a try, it's really helped me and has truly been a life saver since my surgery.


I am not sure what the best memory foam mattresses are but I bought mine from Dunelm Mill.

There are also many available on Amazonmemory foam scoliosis at good prices and
Memory Foam Warehouse have a huge choice of memory foam mattresses and toppers.


There is also a good blog article here on memory foam mattresses and scoliosis.

I know everyone has different preferences when it comes to mattresses and I won't say that memory foam will get rid of all your pain but it has helped me. 

I really just want to share things that help my pain and keep me comfortable with others suffering with the same condition :)




Louise xx


No comments: